PROCEDURES FOR STUDENTS COMPLETING OUR ONLINE PROGRAM
- When you have completed your online program you will receive an email stating such.
- At that time take a picture of the
completion notice and send it to us as a text attachment with your
phone number to 608-345-9598
- We will call you and make arrangements for you to pick up your MV3001 permit form.
- This form is required by the DMV to be signed and dated by us and must be completed by students before going to the DMV.
- When you go to the DMV you will hand them the
completed form you will then give your birth certificate and social
security card they will then give you the permit test on the material
found in the Wisconsin motorist manual
- The Wisconsin motors manual can be found on the DMV website, or on the links on our homepage.
- After you've obtained your driving permit, practice
simple maneuvers stop and go and left and right turns in your neighborhood
until you feel comfortable.
- At this point please call Mad-Area Driving School at 608-345-9598 to arrange your behind the wheel lessons
- Scheduling hours are
- Monday through Thursday 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturdays 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. only.